Honored Contributor

Mary Beth Roe Hosting ITKWD Sunday 2/6

[ Edited ]

David posted on his social media accounts that he's on a short vacation:

"Hey Friends! I’m away this long weekend to enjoy a little sunshine. Mary Beth Roe QVC is filling in for me on Sunday. See you again on Thursday night for “Down Home with David!” Have a great Saturday! #lovingthesunshine"

In his photo, he appears to be enjoying the pool or beach, so he's having a good time escaping the cold for a while. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mary Beth Roe Hosting ITKWD Sunday 2/6

@Caaareful Shopper  I have to admit to being a teeny bit jealous of Mr. V and his Florida forays. DH is an essential worker and can't really take time off during the school year. I'll probably watch some of the show. Mary Beth is fine, but I enjoy David more for the kitchen shows. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom  I agree, I enjoy Mary Beth, but I do prefer David for ITKWD.

I just heard the bitter wind blow the folded pool lounge chairs against the pool house across from my garden apartment patio.   Definitely not Florida weather. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  I agree, I enjoy Mary Beth, but I do prefer David for ITKWD.

I just heard the bitter wind blow the folded pool lounge chairs against the pool house across from my garden apartment patio.   Definitely not a Florida weather. Smiley Happy

@Caaareful Shopper  Yikes!! Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the "heads up," @Caaareful Shopper. Since he mentioned he wouldn't be back until Thursday, I checked the program guide, and it looks like Wednesday is an all-day jewelry event, so there won't be an ITKWD at all. Sounds like a great time to sneak in a vacation!  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Good choice on David's part for time off and Marybeth is perfect host in his absence.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  I have to admit to being a teeny bit jealous of Mr. V and his Florida forays. DH is an essential worker and can't really take time off during the school year. I'll probably watch some of the show. Mary Beth is fine, but I enjoy David more for the kitchen shows. 

He certainly does get a lot of time off. He seems to be gone more than any other host.