Regular Contributor
I disagree. We enjoy them, especially the cheese filled meatballs with sauce. Nothing sour or off, just delicious meatballs. Obviously this product is not the same as making them at home from scratch. Why would anyone expect to precisely duplicate this homemade preparation from a frozen mass produced food product? We are very fortunate we can choose the food we want right now. As the supply chain falters due to massive coronavirus outbreaks as seen recently in Green Bay Wisconsin our current food situation may progress to standing in line for basics so be grateful you can complain right now. I just placed another meatball order yesterday.
Regular Contributor

Re: Mama Mancini

[ Edited ]

Mama Mancini's continues to sell their meatballs and presents them on-air.  Yet there are many of us who have AD orders (for beef meatballs and the stuffed mozzarella meatballs) on backorder.  How can they continue to sell new product when they can't even fill current AD orders?  

Last year we had a Mama Mancini AD subscription cancelled after only one shipment. I've heard they recently canceled someones AD for the Mozz. Meatballs.  Fingers crossed that the AD for the Beef Meatballs, on backorder, I send to my DM doesn't get canceled. If it does, it would be the second time Mama Mancini has canceled a year long AD subscription after only one shipment.