Occasional Visitor

MATCH LOCK & LOCK TO FOOD SOLD ON QVC

As a suggestions - I would like the right Lock and Lock storage container to be offered along with the company's product's like Corky's, Rostolli's, Daviid's Cookies, Maine Lobsters, Junior, Jimmy the Baker, Cheryl's, Kansas City Steaks  and several other vendors for freezer storage. As we cannot eat it all at one time and I thought it would be nice to have it better protected in the freezer,  besides their packaging, since it gets tossed around and hidden when looking for choices in the freezer.   Hard to find the perfect container (fit) for like the steaks,  wings, or baked goods in a Lock and Lock and I thought it would be helpful to sell them together or show which containers would hold the 10 steaks or lobsters nicely for future dinners. Hope this would help to sell more for both company's as it would benefit the consumer to protect and dave their food. Thanks for your consideration. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MATCH LOCK & LOCK TO FOOD SOLD ON QVC

First of all the Q management does not read these boards.

Secondly, L&L has containers in all shapes and sizes.  Buy some L&L that suits your needs.  They have many, many choices.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

First of all the Q management does not read these boards.

Secondly, L&L has containers in all shapes and sizes.  Buy some L&L that suits your needs.  They have many, many choices.

its called upselling

surprised they don't do it

But QVC isn't very creative 

Honored Contributor

On one L n L set they sold (think it was on the free  ship Sunday), David did mention that the set being shown was perfect for the side dishes they sell.  (I forget the brand, since I don't order.)  David said to let the food slightly defrost and then transfer it to the L n L.  

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee - David mentioned on Wednesday's show that the set of L&L glass rectangles Chris presented were the size for the St. Clair side dishes.  I think that's what you were referring to.

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL   Yes, it was St. Clair side dishes.  Couldn't think of the name--I never purchase that type of item.  Thanks.      Also, I'm loving the L n L in glass.  Nice for freezing sauces with tomato (no stains)  and I use it to freeze the desserts I make in the Ninja Storm.   Some that I purchased will fit in my air fryer so will use them that way also.