Honored Contributor

Found my White Lily flour up at a Ind. Walmart and cleaned out the shelf. Bought 12 bags.   All purpose and Bread Flour. Hard to find

I got 'er done.

Respected Contributor

I can get White Lily Self Rising here in our Kroger.  But I have never seen the all purpose or the bread flour.  I will have to check for them the next time we travel.  I love White Lily for biscuits.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

So you cleaned out the shelf. You say that as if it's something to be proud of.

Honored Contributor

It is for somebody who can't buy it in Texas.

Indiana will get more.

Respected Contributor

I guess you think that if someone else wants some to bad because I will take them all. It was this kind of action that we could not get toilet paper.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Indiana will get more.

@SharkE You better be glad this Okie was not in the store at the time or it would have been an all out war!  LOL!!!

You bet I would clean out the shelves!  We always brought a car load of it from visits to the South!  NOTHING makes biscuits like White Lily!  I can taste them now!

I hope you have lots of butter and jam to go on them!  Think of me!  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

I was able to get some White Lily bread flour online at Wal-Mart earlier this year when I could not find King Arthur. I have already used it. I noticed with the recipes we use we had to cook for less time. The rolls browned a lot faster.

They have 5 lb bag 2 pk of it now for $6.68. They also have the self rising but the AP is sold out.

They have King Arthur AP, Bread & Wheat online too.

Pretty sure we have enough thru the Holiday's into next year. I put it all in the freezer.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Indiana will get more.

@SharkE You better be glad this Okie was not in the store at the time or it would have been an all out war!  LOL!!!

You bet I would clean out the shelves!  We always brought a car load of it from visits to the South!  NOTHING makes biscuits like White Lily!  I can taste them now!

I hope you have lots of butter and jam to go on them!  Think of me!  Woman Frustrated

Hey girl, I can't afford to pay to have it delivered from any place. LOL

My sister has been checking the shelves for me for weeks and couldn't get it I just hit it right. with the mailing what it is right now, I wouldn't trust it.

I got shut out of the toliet paper months ago, at least I won't be taking my flour back and wanting a refund. ROFL

Honored Contributor

Here in PA, I can buy a variety of Lily White a flour at Walmart and Giant grocery stores.  It went missing a few months ago because of COVID, but it is back.

I currently have plenty of flour and never run out or let my pantry get low.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE don't let anyone guilt ya, girl!  

The reason Lilly White is on the shelves in Indiana is because most Northern Girls don't know what it's for! 😉

Heading down the Toll Road over Labor Day myself to do a bit of shopping in Amish country.