Respected Contributor

Re: Lovely Photos of Tara's Wedding

@JCF wrote:

The summer suit is fine for daytime and compliments Tara's dress.  Also, this looks like it may have been an outdoor wedding, so the beige works even better.

I have been to and seen summer weddings that the groom and others in the wedding party wore light colors in the daytime.

Also, Susan Graver's husband's wore a beige suit for their daughter's outdoor wedding while others in the party wore dark colors.

@JCF ~ yes, SG's husband wore a tan suit but...it you're comparing apples to oranges as far as quality.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She looks so tiny.  They all look broader on my TV.

Mine too!

Valued Contributor

Not talking about the quality.  Susan's husband wore a custom made suit.  I'm just making a statement about the color.  Some posters were talking about Tara's husband's suit is beige and doesn't look right compared to the dress.

The summer beige compliments the ivory dress.  Just saying!!!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper - Thank you for sharing these pictures! They all look so happy. Tara's dress is amazing, and looks perfect for her. I like her groom's light suit too - I think the colors complement each other. David looks great too. He's wearing a boutonniere - must have been in the wedding party! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

This thread makes me sad...all the unkind comments about Tara's new husband....his suit...the spots...a bandaid...his age...looks like Telly Savalas...his shoes...and on and on...

This was her special day...she shared her pictures with us...if she reads this thread I am sure she will feel very hurt...as I know I would...it would bring me to tears and I would hope my new husband did not read it...

Valued Contributor

Thank you Circles. How cruel and petty some people are. It was a joyous day and best wishes to the bride and groom.

Respected Contributor

@circles wrote:

This thread makes me sad...all the unkind comments about Tara's new husband....his suit...the spots...a bandaid...his age...looks like Telly Savalas...his shoes...and on and on...

This was her special day...she shared her pictures with us...if she reads this thread I am sure she will feel very hurt...as I know I would...it would bring me to tears and I would hope my new husband did not read it...

The comments say much more about them than their targets.  

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I agree @beach-mom. A wedding is a beautiful, heartwarming affair.  They look blissfully happy, that's all that should matter.  SMH.

Respected Contributor

I think they all look lovely !

As far as whatever the stain on the groom's jacket , I know the feeling . Just let me wear white or biege to any important occasion and a stain will find me! Same principal of washing your car and birds.It happens sometime.

Trusted Contributor

I agree, @circles, that people are so rude to be tearing everything down about Tara's beautiful wedding day. Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder, and a good heart speaks volumes, too.

dee