Regular Contributor

Did anyone see the show this weekend? Not much new so I was little disappointed.Think there are a few shows in April ,so hoping we will see some of the old favorites and new sets. Love the Nedtables line; my pantry and refrigerator is full.of these practical containers.

Trusted Contributor

I wish they would product more square and/or rectangular sets. IMO the rounds waste space.

Super Contributor

I'm not interested in the round. I have a feeling this company isn't coming back.

Regular Contributor

Hope it's not going to disappear like so.many other great products. I tried calling the company direct with phone number that is included with a purchase. Got a recording telling me to.leave my.number and someone would call back. Didn't leave number but think.I will call again and see what happens.

Honored Contributor

I also read somewhere in the forums that they would have a lot of new sets in April...if they are bringing in new stuff I doubt they are going anywhere.

Occasional Contributor

would some love to see the xtra lrge nestables set.  ordered set few yrs ago thathad the rectangle 135 oz container had handle and a couple smaller rectangle bowls and have the round set with handle on large one.  yes their tabs do break off and wish they would improve those.  thanks