Not applicable
What Lock n Lock set would you recommend for flour, sugar, etc. storage?
Respected Contributor

I have a canister set from L & L and love it.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

The bins are great for my use. I can put a scoop in each one and just flip the lid open to measure off what I need. They stack on top of each other well. My mom puts pasta, beans and rices on top of the fridge, out of the way...Coffee storage, sugar by the coffee maker. They hold large amounts too. But at the end of the day all of the lock n lock is first class Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Personally, I don't like the flip-lid or spouted ones because it negates the whole 'airtight' thing. I do have one that came in a TSV years ago but I only put packaged stuff in it because it's not as good storage as the airtight L&L.

I wish they still sold the square ones where you get 2 tall ones, 2 med ones, and 2 that are short. They are perfect for flours, Bisquick, sugar, brown sugar, etc. I have one of the original sets and one set in purple. That was such a basic pantry set that they could still be selling them by the thousands.

You can find them elsewhere, although just sold separately I think. I found some for a friend who was looking for such sizes. The tall and medium are the easiest to find.