New Contributor

I have a lot of Lock and Lock containers and really like them but lately the flip tops on the 8 1/2 cup containers are really difficult to lock on and take off.  Has anyone had this problem or any suggestions on what to do?  

Contributor

Yes I have experienced the same things.  Sometimes when I lock the container one tab won't close right.  But I did realize when I am storing food that is hot I let the food cool before I put the top on.  It helps taking the top off afterwards when you take it out of the refrigerator.  Lock and lock is guaranteed just save all your receipts and they will replace your item.  I replaced a lid that cracked that I bought 2 years ago.  I didn't have the receipt and QVC customer service looked up the purchase for me and emailed me the receipt. It was replaced with no problem.

Honored Contributor
New Contributor

My problem has been leaking from certain lids. But when I call Lock & Lock, no one answers and no one calls back after I leave a detailed message. I've also emailed them but still no reply. They tout air tight and water tight, and when I receive the bowls I check for leaks and there is one in every set that has a faulty lid. I wish they would get more people to help out with customer service, it's very frustrating and makes me not want to purchase any more of their product.

Esteemed Contributor

I find that the tabs on the colored lids give me trouble but, the tabs on the clear lids are OK