Contributor

Lock N Lock..what's going on

I would love to know what is going on with Lock n Lock...seems not getting nestiable sets like before or really anything really new and dang if I'm not even having a hard time find what I am looking for in cyber world...I find nothing out there compares to Lock n Lock and I am major need...someone if you have any clue, please inform me...like search for Gold.

Contributor

Re: Lock N Lock..what's going on

Well, guess the replies don't really answer my question..just ticked off more...lol..because all the places mentioned other then Amazon can I find even a lid of LNL..lol Amazon doesn't have many either or come on their price is out of line unless my friends, I am doing the search under something different that it doesn't show me much...help..and suzyQ3, not to be smart but you really are selling a some site but all you gave is the word link..and no way will I click on it..how about just giving us the name of the site..many thanks all for your help

Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2014 upbeat369 said:

Well, guess the replies don't really answer my question..just ticked off more...lol..because all the places mentioned other then Amazon can I find even a lid of LNL..lol Amazon doesn't have many either or come on their price is out of line unless my friends, I am doing the search under something different that it doesn't show me much...help..and suzyQ3, not to be smart but you really are selling a some site but all you gave is the word link..and no way will I click on it..how about just giving us the name of the site..many thanks all for your help

Not to be smart, but I have no clue what "you really are selling a some site" means.

Anyway, here's the URL: http://www.locknlock-usa.com/

FYI: One can google the words "Lock and Lock" to find the site. It's an amazing thing, this new world of ours. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

@ suzyQ3, duh you would think I would have no clue how to do a search...lol..I think why I might not have found this site is when I search lock N lock, I then hit shop , which of course takes me all over the place..so many thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered the variety set. They used to have such a variety so I hope they get more in. The above ones are what I need for straws crackers ect.

Contributor

@ccassaday, so agree...I wish they would bring more in...guess I should just buy a set I really don't need but a piece or two...lol

Regular Contributor

I have seen them at Target.

Super Contributor

Just an FYI:

I love my L&L egg containers and a number of other ones. While I've been a Tupperware consultant for over 50 years, I have and use lots of L&L. BUT Forget ANY of the L&L divided containers - the divisions allow food from one section to migrate over to another section.

When in the UK sometime back, I brought back some divided Sistema containers. These WORK! The divided sections don't allow 'merging' of food. Means, you don't have to worry about your foods migrating when packing a lunch. One of the grands uses them to store different colors of tinted sugars that she uses for cookie decorating. She makes her own tinted sugars, as commercial is way too expensive.

Also, our Packette container (Tupperware) is great. While it's small, there is a groove in the seal for the container's compartment division, even liquids don't merge.

Respected Contributor

I agree that the sets from L&L are getting monotonous - we need more variety. Same with Temptations.

However, I honestly prefer the Prepology containers to L&L. They seem to work more easily and are lasting longer. I have a couple of containers (red ones from L&L) on which the little snap handles are breaking off. Perhaps from use, but seems they should all last the same. It'll be one handle breaking on each bowl.

I do like the L&L ones that look like clear glass. They are so easy to see thru. They aren't offered very often. Wish Prepology wold make some of those.