Honored Contributor

13 piece cookware set. Thinking about buying it,

Honored Contributor

Re: Liking that Curtis Stone

good choice, I think. but I have so many fry pans and way too many dutch ovens---I NEED saucepans!!!!

Respected Contributor

Curtis Stone has the best products, I have a cookware set & a set of 3 fry pans with lids. Yesterday I purchased the bakeware set & look forward to using them. Enjoy your new cookware if you decide to go for it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wagirl wrote:

good choice, I think. but I have so many fry pans and way too many dutch ovens---I NEED saucepans!!!!

Now, I'm looking at the Cuisinart set over on HSN that has 3 saucepans and 2 skillets and stockpot for 99.95 has shp , but, they're giving me 10 off so that will just about pay for the shp. You can't  have to many sauce pans and with the Curtis set he has couple of things that I really wouldn't use like that pancake pan. 

Contributor

Have no doubt about Curtis Stone pans. Started with a today special on 2 fry pans of large size. Found them so remarkable and that what he says is absolutely true. I immediately bought the whole set of his pans when on special. Have had them 2 years and they perform exactly like when I first bought them. I wouldn't have any other brand in my kitchen. I've gone through dozens of other brands and at this old age and cooking a lot, find that he is the only one I'll ever believe in ever again. He is HSN's #1 cookware. 

Honored Contributor

I got the 2,5 qt sauce pan seems to do well.

Honored Contributor

I bought his 3 pc. set a few months ago when it was a TS.  (They have it on
Amazon now too.)    Love it.  Also bought his set of 2 cookie sheeets.  Best I have ever owned in 50 years of cooking.    Highly recommend his products.

Contributor

Best cookware I have used in 60 years.

Wish I had known about his cookware a long time ago. 

Can't until he comes back in November.. 

Respected Contributor

I like CS too!  The only kitchen item I need/want right now is his electric knife & scissor sharpener.  

Super Contributor

Love his cookware, especially the 2 quart jug pots.   So easy to clean and pretty much indestructible.