Esteemed Contributor

Honey Nut Cheerios, OJ, a slice of Pumpkin bread that I made yesterday and coffee w/creamer at 5:00 a.m. I continued breakfast at 10:00 with an egg/cheese and bacon sandwich!

Valued Contributor

Rarely do I skip breakfast. Usually steal cut oatmeal using skim milk, in-season fruit and yogurt of some sort. On weekends, I have pancakes or french toast with berries. I always have coffee before eating my breakfast, I'm too groggy and my taste buds are too! 

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I eat brunch and today it was a grilled munester and meatloaf sandwich with spicy brown mustard.  

munester is my favorite cheese...especially in a grilled cheese sandwich!!!  never had american cheese growing up....always munester!  think it's an armenian favorite!!

Frequent Contributor

Two Eggo's and two turkey sausage links.  Sometimes homemade waffles stored in the freezer.  Almost never with syrup.  Usually egg, cheese, or sliced banana on the waffle.

Honored Contributor

I don't like to cook when I get up because of the time and heat.  If I could just wave my hand and have a scrambled egg and toast, I would be ok.

Bring in Instant Breakfast.  I wake up slowly while reading emails.

Respected Contributor

I have 3 that I rotate .    Some type of egg with bacon or sausage.  Sometimes that is a burrito.

Low sugar yogurt with unsalted pistachios.  Sometimes I use the yogurt with almond milk and chopped peaches or mango for a smoothie.

Slice of cheese on low carb bread toasted in the foodi.

Always 2 cups of coffee with half and half.

I miss things like pastries, pancakes, waffles, cereal, oatmeal.  Every now and then we'll splurge on a couple of pancakes.  That is a treat.

Trusted Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@candyagain wrote:

Cinnamon Life cereal, half a banana, strong Thompson's Irish Breakfast Tea with light cream. My go-to breakfast during the week.

Usually it's Cheerios Cinnamon Oat Crunch cereal.

What do you do with the other half?

I leave it in the skin, put it in a quart size zip lock bag and put it in a cool place. If I don't eat it the next morning I throw it out. My favorite banana is just past green and firm.....but I discard because of freshness.

Respected Contributor

Simple: 1/2 bagel with a bit of butter and a cup of tea. I really look forward to it because I have gained weight and I have limited myself in what and how much I eat for other meals.

Trusted Contributor

@candyagain 

You could freeze the bananas you discard to save (if you make,) for smoothies and banana bread.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I am on an 18:6 Intermittent Fasting schedule, meaning I don't eat anything between 6pm and noon the following day.  The only thing I have in the morning is lemon water, some meds & supplements, a mug of coffee with MCT oil and a little stevia.  

@JeanLouiseFinch me too!  except I just started a couple weeks ago and am slowly getting used to it.  I've been stopping at 6pm and starting up at 10:30am.  And I'm really trying to focus on eating better during the day.  What do you usually have as your first meal at noon?