Esteemed Contributor

I was famished so I figured make some toast w/peanut butter. Good idea except for the pesky fact I realized I was out of bread. We are never out of bread.

Necessity is the Mother of invention, so I had Peppridge Farm seeded hamburger buns, some thin sliced off the bone deli ham and eggs. Sauteed a couple slices of ham until a tad crispy, put an egg slightly beaten in a ring mold and made a breakfast sandwich. Also had some oj. 

Not what I planned but it hit the spot. Actually it was better than any fast food sandwich I could buy.

What breakfast started your Monday?

Super Contributor

Toast and coffee. I do have frozen Jimmy Dean delights on hand and will heat one if I'm famished. 

Honored Contributor

Single serving Raisin Bran Crunch and Fairlife 2 percent milk.

Honored Contributor

Most days, my breakfasts are the same:  large bowl of cheerios with banana, blueberries and either stawberries or raspberries.  One half a bagel, toasted and buttered.  Orange juice, a cup of coffee, three mini-biscotti and a handful of pretzel sticks.  Sometimes I'll treat myself to a McDonald's big breakfast.  (Breakfast is my favorite meal. Always has been.)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Let's Talk Breakfast.

[ Edited ]

My go-to: 1/4 c oatmeal (blend of steel cut & regular) nuked with Fairlife skim milk, then topped with strawberry flavored protein powder, chopped almonds and  dried and fresh strawberries.

Respected Contributor

I rarely eat breakfast, but when I do, my go to is -- organic whole wheat and flax waffles. I've been known to even have them for lunch. They're yummy. 

Esteemed Contributor

English Muffin with butter and, since I still felt hungry, some Tate's mini chocolate chip cookies.

Trusted Contributor

Coffee and my favorite little oatmeal and raisin cookie from Rouses. Later I had some chocolate cheerios. They were talking about them on another thread so I bought some over the weekend. Very good.

Respected Contributor

I always have the same thing, Thomas's english muffin with PBJ. I will  on occasion for my supper have a "breakfast sandwich" of porkroll and egg on a Martin's potato roll with fried onion and mustard.

Honored Contributor

A can of minestrone and a yogurt

♥Surface of the Sun♥