Honored Contributor

Re: Lenox TSV butterfly blue question: missing ""bee""?

I had seen it in one of the local stores and asked a out another difference I had seen between the two patterns. The Lenox buyer there told me that the two patterns ARE slightly different, not just in color.
Honored Contributor

That's why I didn't buy the blue set because I really liked the bee in the fruit bowl of the original pattern.that was too cute and they should have done that with the blue set too.
Respected Contributor

On 3/29/2015 violann said: I had seen it in one of the local stores and asked a out another difference I had seen between the two patterns. The Lenox buyer there told me that the two patterns ARE slightly different, not just in color.

They're both really pretty.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2015 dex said: That's why I didn't buy the blue set because I really liked the bee in the fruit bowl of the original pattern.that was too cute and they should have done that with the blue set too.
I agree, and they should have made the differences clear during the presentations.
Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Tissyanne said:
On 3/29/2015 dex said: That's why I didn't buy the blue set because I really liked the bee in the fruit bowl of the original pattern.that was too cute and they should have done that with the blue set too.
I agree, and they should have made the differences clear during the presentations.

I looked around to try and find out and I found one presentation with Mary Beth that she actually lifts the bowl, and makes a point to mention the blue was all the same pattern. No idea when they showed that one on the air. Weird thing is, on the lenox site the dessert plates are all different.

~~
Honored Contributor

Mary Beth and Jill are two hosts that give the detailed information a buyer is looking for.
Respected Contributor

Her's was much better than the other one I saw. You can search youtube for most presentations.

~~