Respected Contributor

Wasn't Chef Todd English on HSN?

Just saw him selling his ceramic cookware on Evine...

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wasn't Chef Todd English on HSN?

Yes, I think so..Didn't he have a show about his restaurant in NY??

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

yes he was..

Super Contributor

I read some where that he and Joy M had a falling out....
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, there really are second chances for everyone.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised to hear he had a falling out with Joy, and I don't think the Green Pans were all that good. I don't know if his cookware on Evine is better but this does look like a nice set -- pretty rare when they put all the basic pieces in one set.

Anyone getting it?

Respected Contributor

Thanks, all, I thought I was hallucinating. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} And yes, Johnnyeager, they showed a "commercial" for Paula Deen, so there are second chances.

Not interested in his cookware, I'm a SS gal myself. I'd read he had substance abuse problems, hoped he worked them out.

Denise
Honored Contributor

Todd is a playboy and his image has not been a good one. He was caught DUI in the Hamptons and he had a public threesome in a hot tub at a nightclub and he lost at least one of his resturants due to his playboy antics.

I imagine he and Joy did not see eye to eye either. I hope he does better with a new start at Evine.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL! Everyone can come back from whatever set them back. I need more than a sad story to make me buy some pots and pans though, maybe if it's easy to clean I might think otherwise.

Honored Contributor

Any restaurants he lost probably were the result of bad business practices, unless a morals clause was involved somewhere. Green Pans from HSN were the worst I have ever used. They were so bad they didn't even go to donation box, they went right into the trash. What disturbs me about all the new cookware sets being shown lately are they are regular old light weight aluminum, the big box store stuff. For that extra money I want either hard anodized or stainless steel.