Honored Contributor

You all remember the Kitchen Aid lady? People for months asked after her.

I see where she's wrote a cookbook F13083 . Guess I was in church when she was on. Good to see her again.

Honored Contributor

There must be thousands of fine graduate home economists in the US.  I think Kitchenaid could do much better.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Laura Weathers is a great cook and awesome baker.  Complainer reign in those remarks.  It is the holiday season.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Weathers

[ Edited ]

I looked forward to every KitcheAid pressentation when Laura Weathers was there.  And I would expect great things from any cook book she wrote.  

The new girl, not so much.  Apparently she knows her stuff with the products, and probably with cooking as well.  But her little girl voice and the junior high hairdo just don't do it for me.  She isn't easy on my eyes or my ears.  

As I've gotten older, I find that the more mature the presentation and the presenter, the more I enjoy and learn from it.  Wish Laura Weathers could return.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There must be thousands of fine graduate home economists in the US.  I think Kitchenaid could do much better.

The kitchen aide lady Laura Weathers retired awhile ago. She hasn't been there so I'm not sure what you mean, unless you are talking of the latest person who does the demos. 

Respected Contributor

That job for Laura was killing her, she looks so tired when they would have a kitchen-aid product on the TSV. No happy retirement  my dear Laura.

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised since she's retired she wrote a cookbook.

Trusted Contributor

@Perkup

I can remember all of the post about not liking the voice of Laura Weathers...Woman WinkLook them up..

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'm surprised since she's retired she wrote a cookbook.

@SharkE.  I think when she presented on QVC she traveled from Florida which could get exhausting after awhile. She can probably write her book from home.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Think she's coming up here shortly.

Glad I ordered that Farmer Jon's popcorn to give it a try it's on waitlist now