Occasional Contributor

kansas city steaks prime rib for Holidays 2017

Is something going on this year with Kansas City Prime Rib / choices?  There are not many single choices or ship dates anymore?  There are several choices if you want to order two at once but but single choices?  I order this evray year, and now Im wondering if I should go somewhere else?  I have not seen Prime Rib on the Holiday food shows either?

Valued Contributor

Re: kansas city steaks prime rib for Holidays 2017

They were offered several times in October.  I received mine last week.  

Honored Contributor

I always want to jump in the tv screen and cook 'em till well done. LOL

Who wants that bloody meat. Turns my stomach.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I always want to jump in the tv screen and cook 'em till well done. LOL

Who wants that bloody meat. Turns my stomach.

@SharkE  I thought sharks ate it raw?  I like mine medium rare!  I grew up with well done, then gradually started with medium, now I'm down to med. rare, but will gladly eat about any doneness in a really good steak!  

Honored Contributor

LOL

Respected Contributor

@YOFJAB wrote:

Is something going on this year with Kansas City Prime Rib / choices?  There are not many single choices or ship dates anymore?  There are several choices if you want to order two at once but but single choices?  I order this evray year, and now Im wondering if I should go somewhere else?  I have not seen Prime Rib on the Holiday food shows either?

@YOFJAB-----I wonder if there is any correlation to Martha Stewart offering a prime rib. I buy mine directly from Kansas City or Omaha depending on who has a sale.

FYI --- I must be the REAL shark.....Dark sear on the outside and raw, but warmed, on the inside. Anything other than "black and blue" is pot roast to me.

Honored Contributor

I order directly from the Kansas City website.  I get the flavor and ship date I want.  They also offer me great deals, for the Holliday’s and throughout the rest of the year.  I am on their e-mail list.