New Contributor
Is the pull Chop still available? I can't find it on QVC. I need a new one, as the pull cord no longer works. Thanks.
Esteemed Contributor

It's on Amazon

Honored Contributor

Also Kohl's.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kuhn Rikon Pull Chop

[ Edited ]

The two-unit sets sold out in early December on QVC, and they sometimes don't get restocked until springtime.

In addition to the suggestions already offered, you can purchase the Pull Chop on Kuhn Rikon's website, and you can often find new ones on ebay as well. Good luck!

Super Contributor

Love, love, love the KR Pull Chop. It's one of, if not the one, gadget used most often in my kitchen. Just so handy. I have a gorgeous and expensive Breville Food Processor ... that I hardly ever use. It's just overkill for most tasks I need to perform in the kitchen. I also have a Kitchen Aid 9 cup food processor - it too is more than I need for most kitchen tasks. However I use the Pull Chop ALL THE TIME. Works beautifully and is a breeze to clean. If one cooks at all she should have one of these. It's worth every penny I paid for it and of course it was quite inexpensive. In December I bought several of these and have given them as a gifts. 

Respected Contributor

HSN has some that are similar-662-578, 668-681, 724-610. They are single units not a set of 2.

Respected Contributor

Here's something odd. I saw a thread here about this chopper in the summertime and found one on WalMart website for ten dollars cheaper so I bought it then. 

Well, I just saw this thread and thought I'd see if WalMart still sells them. They do- a set of two for 150.00!!!!

WHAT!!! That's craziness!

Respected Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

Here's something odd. I saw a thread here about this chopper in the summertime and found one on WalMart website for ten dollars cheaper so I bought it then. 

Well, I just saw this thread and thought I'd see if WalMart still sells them. They do- a set of two for 150.00!!!!

WHAT!!! That's craziness!

That pair is being offered by Azure Market, a third party. They are asking over 7 times the price I paid for a pair of the same choppers on Walmart many months ago. Maybe someone who really wants them will pay.

Another model of the KR chopper is being sold on WM for $38.66, also by a third-party vendor. That same model is on Amazon for $22.49 at this moment, sold and shipped by Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@QVC Suzy wrote:
Is the pull Chop still available? I can't find it on QVC. I need a new one, as the pull cord no longer works. Thanks.

@QVC Suzy Keep checking.  I returned a set of two just recently and hopefully they will show up in stock soon.  Nothing wrong with them and the boxes were never opened. 

I have one of my own and bought the set thinking that my kids might like one.  I showed my DD the one that I have and she said that she really didn't want it so I decided why bother to give it to them....I'll return instead.