Super Contributor

Re: Kitchenaid Stand Mixer - Additional Colors please!!

On 1/9/2014 Martin1981 said:

The Candy Apple Red is a special edition mixer and it is available on the Q

It is below this post in product recommendations

I was going to mention this one as well, Martin1981. I own it, and it's absolutely gorgeous!

New Contributor

Thank you! Last week when I clicked on the Artisan mixer, there was only Raspberry and the blue. So happy the candy apple red is there! Ordered it tonight!
Frequent Contributor

I purchased the candy apple, professional stand mixer 7 qt at Newegg and financed it for 12 mos.
Occasional Contributor

On 1/9/2014 terrier2 said:
On 1/8/2014 scottdvc said:

Refurbished Artisan 5qt.--available at Kitchen Collection.com for $199.00-they also have other colors also.

ScottDVC

Doesn't refurbished mean it was broken, fixed and will be sold again?

You are correct but just wanted to throw out that option as that is a great price.

I have a 5qt.refurbished that works fine and couldnt tell it has a small paint blemish on the foot but other than that couldnt tell it is refurbished. Kitchen Collection is an Ohio based company that has stores in malls here. They have tons of mixer colors on their website and lots of different models-you can buy a "new" mixer also. Free shipping might also be available depending upon your purchase price.

ScottDVC

Scott DVC

Super Contributor

Candy Apple Red is available in a Pro-Line 7 Qt model from William-Sonoma. Always thought i would get one of the silver/grey colors for my new one, but after seeing the Candly Apple Red I am thinking it might look great with my red knobs on my Wolf Range! Still deciding.

Frequent Contributor

On 1/15/2014 RocketMom said:

Candy Apple Red is available in a Pro-Line 7 Qt model from William-Sonoma. Always thought i would get one of the silver/grey colors for my new one, but after seeing the Candly Apple Red I am thinking it might look great with my red knobs on my Wolf Range! Still deciding.

It is beautiful and the one that I own. Get so many compliments on it!
New Contributor

I was wishing they had the Candy Apple Red 6 qt. with the glass bowl. I remember during the pre Christmas show, Laura Weathers said that she owned the Candy Apple Red. With all the colors she's seen I think that's a pretty good endorsement!