Occasional Contributor

A couple of years ago, I purchased KitchenAid 7-speed hand mixers for holiday gifts and was very pleased.  Soon after, I saw that they were also offered in 9-speed hand mixers, in a great variety of colors.  Now, there is nothing in 7-speed or 9-speed models!  I really hope that QVC buyers (and David V.) will see that hand mixers are still in demand, and re-introduce KitchenAid digital 7- or 9-speed hand mixers in time for the Holidays!!! 

Honored Contributor

While I don't bake a lot, I couldn't be without mine.  

Honored Contributor

maybe they will have the handmixers as a TSV.

i have the five speed KA mixer.  I got it on a great sale at Target, but it doesn't have enough power.  I put it in my camper. My $15 cheap mixer that I bought years ago works better and is more powerful.

i would buy a more powerful KA hand mixer if it was a TSV, but never the five speed model again.

Honored Contributor

Re: KitchenAid Hand Mixers

[ Edited ]

Bed and Bath and Beyond has them.

40,50, and 99.00

Valued Contributor

My KA handmixer stopped working a couple of years ago and I replaced it with a Cuisinart.  They were about the same price but the power of the Cuisinart is so much better.  In fact purchased one for my dil and she loves it.  Not having a stand mixer she uses it for everything.

Occasional Contributor

So today, I see QVC now has the KitchenAid 7-speed digital hand mixer listed on their site, but only available in Tangerine!  All other great colors absent.  Sure hope they come back in stock this fall!

Honored Contributor

@AECMOM wrote:

A couple of years ago, I purchased KitchenAid 7-speed hand mixers for holiday gifts and was very pleased.  Soon after, I saw that they were also offered in 9-speed hand mixers, in a great variety of colors.  Now, there is nothing in 7-speed or 9-speed models!  I really hope that QVC buyers (and David V.) will see that hand mixers are still in demand, and re-introduce KitchenAid digital 7- or 9-speed hand mixers in time for the Holidays!!! 

The Q isn't the only place these mixers are sold. I see them everywhere!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@kitty60  You took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!   I much prefer the Cuisinart hand mixer as well.  However,  I do own the big KA stand mixer.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the KA 9 speed hand mixer a few years ago.  I wouldn't be w/o it!  It is very durable and powerful.  I would rather have that than the 7 speed.