Respected Contributor

Re: Kitchen program back tonight

Reever...I  got news for you...the posters on this forum represent a small fraction of viewers. A FRACTION. I suspect some think they are a majority of viewers but they would be mistaken.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

After a day of Diamonique and then football jerseys that no one cares about it was nice to settle into ITKWD tonight.  Hope everyone is glued in and the Foodies are having fun. 

@Reever and you know this how?? Judging from your posts you seem to think you are an expert in knowing what the QVC audience likes.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Reever How do you know the majority don't like football? I do and I doubt you've ever read anything on the Sports forum.

You don't know who likes football and who doesn't.

*I* don't care about kitchen and home programming.

@Love my grandkids 

Ive never understood the process of watching a ball travel back and forth.How that passes as excitement escapes me. I know there is an audience for this I would just perfer it stay off of QVC and stay relegated to ESPN. I had to endure hour long presentations of jerseys and was none to pleased. I also hate that 60 Minutes frequently gets pre empted for football games.

You did not HAVE to endure anything, now if you sat there and watched hourlong presentations of something you didn't like whose fault is that? The onus is on YOU, not QVC. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Reever How do you know the majority don't like football? I do and I doubt you've ever read anything on the Sports forum.

You don't know who likes football and who doesn't.

*I* don't care about kitchen and home programming.

@Love my grandkids 

Ive never understood the process of watching a ball travel back and forth.How that passes as excitement escapes me. I know there is an audience for this I would just perfer it stay off of QVC and stay relegated to ESPN. I had to endure hour long presentations of jerseys and was none to pleased. I also hate that 60 Minutes frequently gets pre empted for football games.

@Reever  You may not understand football or like it, that's fine.  

But how do you account for the NFL alone made over an estimated $15 billion last year? Billion.  

So QVC (and HSN who had a similar NFL TS) is very smart to include an annual NFL TSV item.  It's called good business sense.  

I'm not being facetious at all, but you often complain about what's on QVC.  Perhaps watching something else more often will offer other interests, or even a realization that you don't speak for the majority of people.  

Esteemed Contributor

Even if some people don't like sports the shirts make nice gifts.  I've bought some in the past for myself and my kids.  This time of year people are starting to shop for the holidays and are hoping for some normalcy , football will surely help, IMO.

Trusted Contributor

I am not a football fan but I kind of enjoy the sports shows.  Different strokes for different folks.  I won't watch the shows on electronics.  I won't watch the food shows.  No one is forcing you to watch anything.

I am not a gardener but I enjoy the gardening shows.  If you don't like it, change the channel its pretty simple.