Respected Contributor

Kitchen program back tonight

After a day of Diamonique and then football jerseys that no one cares about it was nice to settle into ITKWD tonight.  Hope everyone is glued in and the Foodies are having fun. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kitchen program back tonight

I cared about the football stuff.

Honored Contributor

I really do not care about any of it, I watch AM style on Satruday moring and that is about it 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I dont mean to disparage Sports Ball fans but the majority do not like football on these boards and want more kitchen and home programming. 

Honored Contributor

@Reever How do you know the majority don't like football? I do and I doubt you've ever read anything on the Sports forum.

You don't know who likes football and who doesn't.

*I* don't care about kitchen and home programming.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

I dont mean to disparage Sports Ball fans but the majority do not like football on these boards and want more kitchen and home programming. 

@Reever  Didn't mean to come across as snarky and didn't take your comment disparaging. Something for everyone on the Q LOL

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Reever How do you know the majority don't like football? I do and I doubt you've ever read anything on the Sports forum.

You don't know who likes football and who doesn't.

*I* don't care about kitchen and home programming.

@Love my grandkids 

Ive never understood the process of watching a ball travel back and forth.How that passes as excitement escapes me. I know there is an audience for this I would just perfer it stay off of QVC and stay relegated to ESPN. I had to endure hour long presentations of jerseys and was none to pleased. I also hate that 60 Minutes frequently gets pre empted for football games.

Esteemed Contributor

And I like jewelry and sports and kitchen items, so don't just assume people only have interests in one category...  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Reever You had to endure an hour of QVC sports related programming?  You could change channels, surely you must have other interests on other channels you can watch?

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

QVC serves way more customers than participate on this board. Tomorrow night is the first NFL game of the season, and I'm sure QVC. wants to capitalize on the excitement of  sports fans. I'm ready for some football !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan