Respected Contributor

As far as I can tell from their website, only the most expensive stand mixer is assembled in their US factory; the website page for that mixwe features that statement.  For the others, there is no such statement.  Therefore I assume the others are assembled off shore.

Honored Contributor

I was at Tues. Morning today and a woman was in there and me and her started up a conversation. All they had was bronze, she wanted white, but, said for 199 she was gonna get 1 for daughter and probably herself.

I told her to make sure she gets the flex edge beater they're the best and she could buy at the Walmart. She had never heard of it. LOL

I was just checking them out because I'm the go to girl for kitchen gadgets

LOL (except coffee machines don't drink coffee) I think this one came with the 3 regular beaters, and one bowl. Told her at the Q you can get any color you want, plus, the extra bowl, plus , the flex edge beater and the booklet for 299. In the long run it's cheaper and she could have white.

I got the light pink. I had 6 easy pays on mine. Only 1 more payment to go!

LOL  

That gal dropped 400 on the spot for 2 of theirs. Hope, she likes them

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I saw in the Tues. Morning ad this morning for 199. Bronze color 

Question- hope not too far OT- do all or most of the attachments fit ALL of the sizes of mixers, or is there a different sized set for each individual sized mixer?

The beater, paddle and hook from the regular size won't fit the new mini model nor will the bowls, everything else will.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen nothing on the new mini model. No big promo push, etc.

No big roll out. Strange.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I love mine, so happy to have it!

I was flipping channels earlier this morning, there was a Kitchenaid infomercial on and they were talking about it there.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

The November Williams Sonoma Catalogue has a big picture of the mini mixer in it along with info. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Love my Kitchen Aid mixer.  I have never heard of those rollers for the bottom.  I put one of those round placemats under mine.....easy to pull out and push back into place on counter.