Honored Contributor

I saw in the Tues. Morning ad this morning for 199. Bronze color 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Question- hope not too far OT- do all or most of the attachments fit ALL of the sizes of mixers, or is there a different sized set for each individual sized mixer?

Honored Contributor

@violann All of the front hub attachments fit all the stand mixers. The bowls depend on model. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Question- hope not too far OT- do all or most of the attachments fit ALL of the sizes of mixers, or is there a different sized set for each individual sized mixer?

Usually , at Q, they spell it out either in the video or in the text

If I was buying out in real world (LOL) I'd take the beaters with me and see if they fit the ones at Bed & Bath for instance. I love the flex edge beaters I have seen them at walmart even and yes, for the Kitchen aid mixers it's the real beater. I'd expect walmart to have it the cheapest

Honored Contributor

Getting very interested in this........

Super Contributor

I bought  my KitchenAid about 15 years ago.  I never regretted buying it.  I do bake and decorate cakes. I only do this for family or myself.  So often enough but not that often.  

As  far as KitchenAid, I have the stand mixer, the food processor and the hand mixer.

won't buy any small appliances in any other brand.  So when the other three need to be replaced, I will be looking into KitchenAid to replace them.  

If  you decide to buy it, do yourself a favor and go to Home Depot or Lowes and get the small rollers that fit on the feet of the stand mixer.  I have mine in the corner and it makes it easier to roll it out when I want to use it and put it away. Hope this helps you to decide.

Honored Contributor

@Fribwl wrote:

I bought  my KitchenAid about 15 years ago.  I never regretted buying it.  I do bake and decorate cakes. I only do this for family or myself.  So often enough but not that often.  

As  far as KitchenAid, I have the stand mixer, the food processor and the hand mixer.

won't buy any small appliances in any other brand.  So when the other three need to be replaced, I will be looking into KitchenAid to replace them.  

If  you decide to buy it, do yourself a favor and go to Home Depot or Lowes and get the small rollers that fit on the feet of the stand mixer.  I have mine in the corner and it makes it easier to roll it out when I want to use it and put it away. Hope this helps you to decide.

Are these a kitchen aid product?  I've never heard of something like this.  Do you have more details????  THANKS!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

take my word for it.

don't let the heavy motor head fall down on your fingers . Lock it into position first.

I wish kitchen aid would put all controls on one side instead of the speeds on one side and the 'lock' motor head on the other side. Pain to have to reach around the other side of the mixer to start it, etc

Respected Contributor

@Fribwl wrote:

what a great suggestion. I have never heard of these rollers and wish I would have known before. My mixer, the biggest one. was in a corner of my counter and hard to pull out. I gave it to my GD as I just didn't use it enough.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

From what I remember of the sales pitch, all of the attachments will fit any machine made by Kitchen Aid even back to the original one.