Respected Contributor

Kitchen aid blender replacement.

My kitchen aid blender just started leaking out the bottom a few days ago. I have had it over a year so warranty is expired. I called kitchen aid and they said the model I have is discontinued and they don't have the parts for it. They upgraded the blender I have so there replacing our blender with the upgraded blender free of charge.I just have to send the old blender back when new one comes in and there sending me a return label to send it back. Kitchen aid has very good customer service.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Kitchen aid blender replacement.

@Pooky1 

WoW!!!   That is great customer service.

Wonder if your rubber seal just dried out on your original one thus the leakage.

Respected Contributor

I had an issue with our kitchen aid mixer once and food processer in the past and the did the same thing. Sent us a new one and had me send broken one back.I think it depends on the age of the appliance to.

Respected Contributor

Kitchenaid is great.
Respected Contributor

Now THAT IS "customer service".

Respected Contributor

@Pooky1  Thankk you for posting this positive news about the Kitchenaid brand.  That is truly the gold standard in corporate excelllence!

Best wishes on enjoying the replacement of your blender with a new model.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

Double Wow !  I expected a tale of frustration and I was going to recommend a Vitamix.  So happy to hear about companies that give great service.