Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner 

A friend gave me a guess---- dehydrator as a gift.  It stayed in the basement and I think I donated it!!!!!!

@ECBG Oh that's nothing like what I was talking about.  Ours went from garage to attic.  Woman Very Happy  Before being donated!  

@Sooner 

Let me know what else we don't like so I don't get it!!!!!!

@ECBG Air fryer.  Unless you are really into crispy food.  Especiall frozen food. . . Otherwise. . . ehh.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner 

A friend gave me a guess---- dehydrator as a gift.  It stayed in the basement and I think I donated it!!!!!!

@ECBG Oh that's nothing like what I was talking about.  Ours went from garage to attic.  Woman Very Happy  Before being donated!  

@Sooner 

@ECBG Air fryer.  Unless you are really into crispy food.  Especiall frozen food. . . Otherwise. . . ehh.  Woman Frustrated

@Sooner 

No Air fryer.  We do have a grill that uses wood pellets.  Finally!  My steaks aren't over done!!!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

🤐

@SharkE wrote:

@LdyBugz wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

LOL  that tea cart is close to my big window in dining room facing the street like to see whose getting new furniture and such. Read the lettering on the trucks. ROFL

Uh huh, reading the letters on the trucks.  Likely story, and we're not buying it.  I suspect you are looking at something else, like the delivery guys!  Fess up!  LOL!  😉

around here they're all fat and ugly. ROFL

Trusted Contributor

I thought of something that I have that is not on that list.  Not sure if it qualifies as an appliance, but, someone gifted me one of those Soda Stream machines for making carbonated drinks.  I never used it and it's still sitting in the basement.

Respected Contributor

My number is 12

Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik : My number is:14.

Honored Contributor

11 but I only have the Keurig and Nespresso machines on the counter.  The rest in cabinets or in the pantry.  

Super Contributor

My number is 13. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner 

@Sooner 

@Sooner 

No Air fryer.  We do have a grill that uses wood pellets.  Finally!  My steaks aren't over done!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG Best friend has one too and loves it!  We've got a Green Egg, a smoker, a gas grill, and a PK (Portable Kitchen) charcoal grill breaks down for storage (look those up--SO cool!), is so simple and old school and we use it often!  

Respected Contributor

I have nine - but only my nepresso and Keurig "live" on the counter!!Smiley Happy