Trusted Contributor

I have 8 on the list.  Only the Keurig, convection/toaster oven and microwave are out.  The microwave is wall-mounted above the stove.  The rest are stored away.

Honored Contributor

Gave away my KA mixer and KA food   processor with all the do dads.

that ol' gal cleaned  up. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

101_0126.jpeg

Two things:

1. Binoculars do not count as an appliance!
  2. Who are you spying on?!?!

😁😀😁

Honored Contributor

LOL  that tea cart is close to my big window in dining room facing the street like to see whose getting new furniture and such. Read the lettering on the trucks. ROFL

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

A friend gave me a guess---- dehydrator as a gift.  It stayed in the basement and I think I donated it!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

LOL  that tea cart is close to my big window in dining room facing the street like to see whose getting new furniture and such. Read the lettering on the trucks. ROFL

Uh huh, reading the letters on the trucks.  Likely story, and we're not buying it.  I suspect you are looking at something else, like the delivery guys!  Fess up!  LOL!  😉

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner 

A friend gave me a guess---- dehydrator as a gift.  It stayed in the basement and I think I donated it!!!!!!

@ECBG Oh that's nothing like what I was talking about.  Ours went from garage to attic.  Woman Very Happy  Before being donated!  

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Uh huh, reading the letters on the trucks.  Likely story, and we're not buying it.  I suspect you are looking at something else, like the delivery guys!  Fess up!  LOL!  😉

around here they're all fat and ugly. ROFL

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner 

@ECBG Oh that's nothing like what I was talking about.  Ours went from garage to attic.  Woman Very Happy  Before being donated!  

@Sooner 

Let me know what else we don't like so I don't get it!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

15. Smiley Embarassed