Respected Contributor

Re: Kitchen Aid and Lock-n-lock

@hellokitty  Is Tupperware still up and running ?

Honored Contributor

@Sooner : It has been a while but I purchased the Lock n Lock slim pantry set. I put my brown sugar in one of the containers. Two weeks ago, purchased new box of brown sugar. Yesterday, decided to bake pecan pie muffins for a friend. Opened the brown sugar and it had  hard clumps of dark brown sugar and was shocked. At first thought it was small bugs- yuck. DH looked at it and said it was the brown sugar because his mother had the same problem.Then I checked the spices and some were hard. I will be purchasing the ball mason jars. Thanks for the suggestion. I live in Georgia. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou : Yes. Google Tupperware and you will find different product information and where to purchase. I have a Tupperware plastic measuring cup that I purchased in the 70’s probably and wanted to get another one. Not available with Tupperware and haven’t found it on Ebay or any other sites. Needed to replace my 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup from the 80’s and found one on Etsy. Purchase a new Pyrex cup and while hand washing it- the red printed measuring marks came off. Southern Bee