Respected Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

@Patriot3  have to agree with you, I can’t listen to her don’t know if it’s me or her but her voice drives me nuts.

Must be you!!!

Occasional Contributor

The worst voice is Stacey, between the nasally voice and yelling I push the mute button.  Bring back Mary DeAngelis.  

Honored Contributor

OMG--really!!?? I can give you a few "voices" that will peel the paint off the walls---I like Tina and think her voice is just fine---good grief!!!!---

Honored Contributor

Is it appropriate to deny someone employment because of their voice? Like other attributes, it's something we are born with.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Is it appropriate to deny someone employment because of their voice? Like other attributes, it's something we are born with.

@AuntG, it might be if the job is primarily speaking. I'm thinking of news broadcasters.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Wel, yes if your voice is your livelihood.  There are techniques you can employ to make your voice more pleasing.

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering if she has had operation on her throat and left her with

that high pitched voice. We used to have a girl in our Sunday school class who sounded like a man and come to find out she had had a tube down her throat that when they withdrew it they accidentally hit her larynx or something down in there. Result of some kind of operation.

Occasional Contributor

I dont mind her voice because she is great at demonstrating the mixer, food processor etc. What does annoy me is that while Tina is demonstrating, David interrupts her to "do colors" and when he returns to her, she is finished with what she was making.