Respected Contributor

Kitchen Aid Bowl Lift 600 Pro K48221

There is a good deal on a Kitchen Aid Pro 600 Bowl Lift mixer on In the Kitchen with David's show tonight per the website.  Many colors, price is $299.00 and 6 EZ pays of $50.00 (plus tax) with shipping reduced from $20.72 to $7.50.  K48221 is the item number.

I am so tempted but there is nothing wrong with my 500 series 5 quart KA bowl lift model that I bought here years ago that would justify me ordering this one.

Anyway, I know many of you ask about when will these go on special, etc. so I just thought I'd give you a "heads up" that you could enjoy this for the upcoming marathon holiday cooking events at a very good price.

Cheers!

aroc3435

Respected Contributor

Re: Kitchen Aid Bowl Lift 600 Pro K48221

that is a great price. i got our bowl lift mixer herecon the qvc and 299.00 was the price i got it for. awesome mixer.

Contributor

Costco has it for $250 right now.

Valued Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

There is a good deal on a Kitchen Aid Pro 600 Bowl Lift mixer on In the Kitchen with David's show tonight per the website.  Many colors, price is $299.00 and 6 EZ pays of $50.00 (plus tax) with shipping reduced from $20.72 to $7.50.  K48221 is the item number.

I am so tempted but there is nothing wrong with my 500 series 5 quart KA bowl lift model that I bought here years ago that would justify me ordering this one.

Anyway, I know many of you ask about when will these go on special, etc. so I just thought I'd give you a "heads up" that you could enjoy this for the upcoming marathon holiday cooking events at a very good price.

Cheers!

aroc3435

How nice of you to share.  I love my large bowl lift Kitchen Air mixer.  I have had it for several years. I purchased it from Kohl's with a sale and a coupon.  I do appreciate that it is quite large and handles a lot of food but I wish now that I had purchased the tilt head type.  I just think it would provide me with more ease of use and still handle anything that I would need to make at this stage in my cooking life. 

Honored Contributor

I have had the bowl lift for about 10 years and still have the tilt head but hardly ever use it.  

The tilt head is not as easy to use for me because I have to drag it out farther on the counter top, the head tends to flop back down sometimes when I bump into it, it doesn't hold as much, is not as powerful, and isn't as wide to add ingredients easily.

I am a huge fan of the bowl lift, and I really don't see in any way it is harder to use or more inconvenient.  AND it fits under the cabinets fine.  Then I don't have to worry about extra room to lift up the head.