Respected Contributor

Kind Bars on now

[ Edited ]

All of these three varieties are available for 10 for $10.00 of $1.00 a piece at our local Price Chopper store. The Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt are awesome. I just bought the other ones also. A-48099 the Cherry Almond plus antioxidants and a macadamia nuts.

Almond and Apricots in Yogurt are also at the store. Wal-Mart have about 10 flavors s for $1.24 each as their normal price. I buy one of each I want to try and then write down the ones I like. Price Chopper has about 15 kinds. Just a heads up if you have a Price Chopper store near you. The Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew are my favorites. The Almond and Coconut are also good and sold at Price Chopper.

Super Contributor

I was also looking at the bars - I was trying to find Nut. info so I could figure out the WW points.  I found M43199 which has the info but also found that there are 20 +8 bars in that collection - same size for $49.99.  That  brings cost to $1.75 each vs. $2.16 for bars shown now - M48059.  Just wanted to pass it on. - Also the point value came out to 6 points each.  I will also check out Wal-Mart - we don't have Price Chopper in CA.

Honored Contributor
You mentioned some flavors I would love. Don't know where Price Chopper's are located but sure wish we had one.
Respected Contributor

I live in upstate New York and they have the biggest variety at the Price Chopper grocery stores here. Wal-Marts also have them but only half of what Price Chopper has. It is nice to buy just one of a kind you want to try rather than an entire box. That is why I never ordered them on QVC.

Super Contributor

Re: Kind Bars on now

[ Edited ]

Wow - wonder what happen to my reply????  I guess they didn't like that I pointed out that you could get more for your money on another item #????  Oh well???

Super Contributor

They are also available at Costco...18 bars for $18.99 I think.   These at the Q cost so much more than they do at other places.  I recently found a bar I loved...Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel - they were $2 each at Starbucks, but the best ones I have ever eaten.