Contributor

I was just at Bed and Bath and found a coffee maker made by Remmington. It is called the I Coffee.  Takes all K-Cups you can use your own coffee.tea, or whatever you would like.  It looks really nice.  You can go to Remmington I Coffee and find out all about it.  The cost is about $139.00 There is a dial you turn to select coffee size up to 12 oz.  This may help especially since Keuring is falling down on the job.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: new coffee maker in town

I am going to check it out...I like the idea of 12oz ..thanks for posting....

Honored Contributor

Great coffeemaker!

I got mine a few months ago after reading rave reviews on the forum here. Got rid of my old, barely working Keurig & have been enjoying good coffee ever since!

Frequent Contributor

I have been sitting on the fence for several months.  I wanted a Keurig, then I didn't.  When I discovered the new single serve brewer, I read as many reviews as I could find.  I then located a 20% coupon in a magazine, and picked one up at BB&B.  I could be more pleased with it.  In fact, last weekend looked for the topic on favorite coffees, and found what was left on the old topic (before they changed this forum).  Check out this brewer, if you're thinking of one - well worth the money spent, and esp great if you have a coupon.  See the brewer @ icoffee.com or on facebook.  I am in no way connected with the company or manufacturer.

Mary

PS I was going to post last week about this brewer, but was kinda waiting for someone else to Smiley Happy

Contributor

I do have one question since you have the coffee maker. Does the coffee get hot? There is nothing worse the cold coffee.   Thank you

Frequent Contributor

I prime my machine 1st, which means, I run abt 1/2 cup of hot water thru my brewer after the light goes on that it's ready before I run my 1st cup.   I also put that hot water in the mug I am going to use, so that it also warms up the mug, then discard the water, and brew. One prob does not have to, but I have a commercial espresso machine which one has to basically prime for the 1st cup of espresso.  So, I guess I am just used to doing it.

Mary

Super Contributor

I love this machine.  I hated the Keurig.  I had to clean the needle weekly because it wouldn't brew.  I haven't had any problems with the iCoffee and have had it for about six months.  After a few months with the Keurig I started having problems.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

I have an old Keurig that I purchased at Costco.  I probably have had it for over 8 years back when it was hard to find k-cups.  It is noisy but just keeps plugging along.  After reading all the problems on these forums with the newer Keurigs I think I will go for a different brand.  I will definitely check out the Remmington.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

When my Keurig gives up the ghost, I'll be getting the iCoffee!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much.  I do have a Keurig Platinum and it is still going strong.  But this would be my next purchase when something goes wrong with it.  I am not a fan of what Keurig did as far as limiting the K cups to only their licensed version.  I feel they have made a mistake.