Honored Contributor

I just was wondering ,if any one has this coffee maker?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

We stayed at a friend house and they had something similar, it was very difficult to control the amount of water for the Keurig part

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

I just purchased one at Best Buy.  Very easy setup.  8-12 oz cups. Has a 60oz water resivour.  Also the water can be moved from the side to the back.  Also comes with aa caraffe.  Gives you the choice before brewing.  Does Kcups and ground coffee.  So far I like it.  At best it was $229 also.  Almost forgot has a clock and easy to set also.  Hope this helps some.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @goldensrbest !  We used to have one of the Keurig’s that had the carafe and a 60 oz water container but would not accept the My K-cup.  We just replaced it with the version from Costco that has a 75 oz reservoir, My K-cup and allows you to choose up to five volume fills and regular or strong brew.  It sells for $124.99 but we bought it when Costco had a sale for $25.00 off.  On the old one we found we never used the carafe.

Honored Contributor

Walmart has it for much cheaper,if one is interested.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.