Contributor

I think I found the paper filters for the my K Cup on ebay. A good price for quite a few.  Is that right.  Thanks for the info.

Respected Contributor

Re: Keurig coffeemaker TSV

[ Edited ]

@artschool wrote:

Has anyone had the same trouble as I have with the new Keurig?  Coffee grounds in the coffee!  I had an older model and also the mini model and never had trouble with this before.  I googled it and they suggest cleaning the blades but caution that they are very sharp!  Why should I have to clean the blades on a brand new machine!  I am going to send this back.  Luckily I kept my old keurig.  I do like the profile of the new one but I don't need to be picking coffee grounds out of my coffee all the time!

I am not surprised with the coffee grounds going into the drinking cup.  This thing punches 5 holes in the top of the kcup.  My old one punched only one hole, which is enough in my opinion. I think most of the Keurigs punch only one hole in the top of the kcup.

My old K75 Premium coffeemaker died yesterday morning.  I didn't want to search for my old drip maker so I checked at CostCo and Sams Club to see if they had any Keurigs on special.  They did at Sams Club, went over there and picked up this Keurig K-Supreme for $89.99 ($30 off from their regular price of $119.99). 

I've used the maker yesterday afternoon and today.  I am not crazy about this model at all, even though coffee grounds did not go into my drinking cup.  BTW, I always shake my kcup before using it (like some of the posters suggested).

Good luck with it @artschool.  I'm looking for a different model now, the Elite looks good and has good reviews.

Trusted Contributor

The one I purchased on this TSV broke. Sending it back. So disappointing and frustrating. 

Respected Contributor

I am saddened that so many people are having trouble with the new Keurig, I am thrilled with mine.  No coffee grounds, nothing broken, it works great for all my different K-cups, and it is way, way faster and quieter than any of my previous Keurigs, which is great.  I like mine so much I donated my old Mini size model to Goodwill, since this one does everything it did and does it better.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm on my 3rd Keurig in 12 years  .I love them. Never had a problem. Every so often I upgrade & donate the old one.

Respected Contributor

I'm a Keurig fan!  Upgraded to the new Supreme Plus and loving everything about it!  I don't have to wait for the brewer to warm up & the extra temp, cup size also is a win for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@artschool wrote:

Has anyone had the same trouble as I have with the new Keurig?  Coffee grounds in the coffee!  I had an older model and also the mini model and never had trouble with this before.  I googled it and they suggest cleaning the blades but caution that they are very sharp!  Why should I have to clean the blades on a brand new machine!  I am going to send this back.  Luckily I kept my old keurig.  I do like the profile of the new one but I don't need to be picking coffee grounds out of my coffee all the time!

Doesn't make sense. I've never bought a Keurig and it doesn't tempt me.