Highlighted
Respected Contributor

anyone know anything about this model? It will be a TSV 12/10 for $69.96. Keurig 55 coffee maker with my K cup 43 K cups & water filters.

you get 43 K cups & water filters,  3 different brew sizes, 6, 8 and 10 oz. as well as a removable reservoir and drip tray and a reusable My K cup filter to use your own ground coffee.

comes in black, red, white and blue.

anyone have this model? Is it a nice/good one?

thanks

Valued Contributor

My son and DIL gave me the K55 about 3 years ago for Christmas.  It's still humming along and I love it.  I assume that it's changed somewhat in the last few years but if I needed a new one this is the model I'd get based on my positive experience with the one I have.  BTW, I do use bottled water to brew.  I don't whether that makes a difference.

Trusted Contributor

Amazon  had it for $59.99 yesterday, today it's  67.99 with free shipping, last time that I  knew.  HTH

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

I think that's a good buy with all of those extras.

I got that model for my son & DIL several months ago.

They do use bottled water, too.

Respected Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

Amazon  had it for $59.99 yesterday, today it's  67.99 with free shipping, last time that I  knew.  HTH

yes but I like the 43 K cups that also come with it so think this is a better deal here on QVC no?

Honored Contributor

I replaced my mini Keurig with this model last year.  I like it and no problems with it.  I use filtered water and I've also been using the Keurig rinse pods since I make mostly flavored coffee and this seems to keep the machine cleaner.

I purchased the Keurig K55 a couple of months ago and I am sad to say I have to return it because it stopped working I tried to make a cup of coffee and when I hit the brew button it acted like it was going to brew and then all the lights started to flash I tried to brew a couple more times but nothing was working so now I have to return my Keurig for a refund before I can purchase a new one... my question is this where do I place the return lable on the box???

Occasional Contributor

It is the k40 model inside a k55 box. Please check under the coffee maker

Honored Contributor

@bethinaz wrote:

I purchased the Keurig K55 a couple of months ago and I am sad to say I have to return it because it stopped working I tried to make a cup of coffee and when I hit the brew button it acted like it was going to brew and then all the lights started to flash I tried to brew a couple more times but nothing was working so now I have to return my Keurig for a refund before I can purchase a new one... my question is this where do I place the return lable on the box???

@bethinazNot sure I understand your question.  Just put it on the box as you normally would.  BUT...before you pack it up and send it back, you might try calling the Keurig customer service.  They are very good about helping their customers.  Your machine might need to be reset and they can walk you through that.  If that doesn't work, if's very possible they will send you a new machine. 

Respected Contributor

Many are saying either Keurig or QVC pulled a fast one and switched models. There is a thread about it.