Honored Contributor

I'd never want a whole box of all one kind - I don't care how much I'd save. I'll save money some other way - way more than a few cents on a Kind bar. 40,000 people agree with me!

I could have these 40 bars for 4 months or longer - that means I might save $1/month compared to shopping for them one by one and hoping even that I find a flavor I like in my local store. I can save that dollar all kinds of easier ways!

ETA I just reread the OP. She seems to say she paid 9.99 for 40 bars - that would be 25 cents each. I wonder - but I do have to go to Costco on Friday and will look. I already know the QVC price and mixture was an excellent buy for me, but I am curious even though I'm going to buy oatmeal to cook, not bars at any price.

Respected Contributor
On 1/14/2015 sher4859 said:
On 1/14/2015 equss said: I recently bought them at Costco in a 2 variety pack and paid $19....more than the price you listed. I've never seen the savory flavors anywhere but they don't appeal to me anyway!

Me too and I believe it was 18 count of bars.

I've bought these as well, but the vanilla one is pretty non plussed as far as flavor. The varieties that Q sells is a selling point for me. Anywhere here has a choice of 4 flavors, 2 of which I would never buy.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

I can buy Kind bars at my local grocery store for $1.59 each with about 3-4 flavors, they are $1.99 at the local convenience store. We don't have a Costco within 400 miles of us and I have no reason to buy a Sam's Club card since there are only 2 of us. QVC is cheaper or the same price for me, with a wider variety.

Respected Contributor
On 1/15/2015 okiebug said:

I can buy Kind bars at my local grocery store for $1.59 each with about 3-4 flavors, they are $1.99 at the local convenience store. We don't have a Costco within 400 miles of us and I have no reason to buy a Sam's Club card since there are only 2 of us. QVC is cheaper or the same price for me, with a wider variety.

Hey okie Smile Don't discount (ha!) the possibility of joining Sam's Club even though it's just the 2 of you. Same for my DH and me, but we finally bit the bullet and joined Sam's about 6 years ago I think? And we've never looked back. (We did switch to Costco last year since we have both nearby, but we'd have kept our Sam's Club membership if we hadn't been planning a trip to a destination where they had a Costco but not a Sam's!) There's a lot of stuff we can't/wouldn't buy because it would go bad way before we'd use it, but there's also a lot of stuff we go through pretty quickly that we save money on buying at the warehouse club...things like paper products, laundry detergent, snack foods, some produce, various cheeses, meats (that freeze well), my preferred body lotion (bigger bottle and cheaper for 2 than for 1 at WalMart), etc. If you haven't wandered through your local Sam's to see what they have and price compare, it's worth a trip. We save well above the cost of our yearly membership every year. I kept a very close eye on that the first 3 years because I just didn't believe we would, lol. YMMV of course!