Respected Contributor
I believe their website is going through a revamp. The coffee maker isn't on Remington's website. iCofee has a significant following, so things won't go up that way.
Respected Contributor
Doesn’t everyone who wants one of those silly machines already have one?
Respected Contributor

I see it is not available at BB&B now.  That is where I purchased mine with a 20% off coupon.  If I recall, it was something like $120 and change or maybe even a little more, less the coupon. 

I googled the iCoffee and it looks like Boscov's is having a great sale on it. 

Besides making great coffee, I particularly like the drip part is removable.  Many times I want to use a tall "latte-like" mug and make two cups in one mug to take on the road.  The drip part is attached with a magnet and it can be easily pulled out to accommodate a tall cup and then snaps right back in place.  It is also easy to clean that way.

Respected Contributor
@hellodali Boscov's deal is about $69 total. The price is $59 and the shipping for me is $9.99. There is a free frothing cup.too so not a bad deal! The reviews are great on this site, but Amazon has several hundred reviews.
Respected Contributor
The housewares show maybe why iCoffee is updating their website. They may finally release their iCafe we have been looking forward to having!