Respected Contributor

@WORKING GAL  The old fashion cleaning products are the absolute best.  Please let us all know if the vinegar cleans the plate.  I'm sure it will.  Vinegar is even good for cleaning (sealed) wood floors.  Never used an over-the counter cleaning product on our floors and after 10 years, they look pretty good and CLEAN.  

Esteemed Contributor

a bit of vinegar

cheap and natural!

Respected Contributor

I purchased these silver scruggy looking thing at the dollar store and they work great. 

Valued Contributor

I just pour a little white vinegar into the base of my egg cooker while it is still hot.  The burned appearance is gone immediately and I just wipe it out.

I had tried everything including a Mr. Clean eraser and nothing worked.  Tried the old standby vinegar and it is a miracle  for my egg cooker.

Valued Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@WORKING GAL  The old fashion cleaning products are the absolute best.  Please let us all know if the vinegar cleans the plate.  I'm sure it will.  Vinegar is even good for cleaning (sealed) wood floors.  Never used an over-the counter cleaning product on our floors and after 10 years, they look pretty good and CLEAN.  

I pour the vinegar in while it's still hot and it looks brand new.