Esteemed Contributor

Re: K-Cups: What Is Your Current Favorite

The Blueberry K-Cups are out!  I picked up a Blueberry Cobbler K-Cup pack from a local grocer.  It's by New England Coffee.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

Coffee lovers: Aldi's had a 36 count variety box for $14 last week.  I picked one up this week.  It's where the weekly specials are, not where the k-cups are.

Next week, they have Irish Cream and Cappacino k-cups.

Contributor

Donut Shop.  I get it monthly by Amazon Subscribe & Save.

Honored Contributor

Nice to see this thread reincarnated.

I like the Newman's Extra Bold, Big Easy Bold and Dark Magic, but since I first tried it I've been a Rogers Family/San Francisco Bay girl. My favorites are the Espresso Roast and the Rainforest Blend. Also like the Fog Chaser and Pumpkin Spice. I also liked the Kona Blend and the Blue Mountain, but not enough to keep ordering the 10-count boxes at more than 12-count prices.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

Hi moon!  When Q redid the forums, they moved glmama's K-Cup thread to Community Chat and it got buried.

Dark roast coffees don't agree with me.  Newma's Special is about as dark as I go.  I've had a Dark Magic cup on the shelf for quite a while.

Valued Contributor

Honnnnnnnnnnnny & Ladies!!!!!!!  Trying to get back into this board thing! I've missed you all! Smiley Happy  Still loving my Starbucks Blonde Veranda! For other SB lovers out there, I just read that their Anniversary blend is now available, too.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Amazon had a nice special on McDonald's K-Cups and I have to say they are very good.  I put them on subscribe and save I liked them that much!

Esteemed Contributor

Green Mountain Dark Magic in the morning and Green Mountain Decaf Hazelnut in the afternoon.

Esteemed Contributor

@glmama wrote:

Honnnnnnnnnnnny & Ladies!!!!!!!  Trying to get back into this board thing! I've missed you all! Smiley Happy  Still loving my Starbucks Blonde Veranda! For other SB lovers out there, I just read that their Anniversary blend is now available, too.Smiley Happy

Hi glmama!  Welcome back!

I bought one of the Starbuck's blends from BJ's last year when it was on sale.  I was surprised at how quickly I finished that big box.  I'll have to look out for the Anniversary blend.

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Amazon had a nice special on McDonald's K-Cups and I have to say they are very good.  I put them on subscribe and save I liked them that much!

mtc, I have to try the McCafe K-Cups!  I see them everywhere.  I really like McDonald's coffee, so I have no reason not to try the K-Cups.

I have to go to the market tomorrow morning to get water for my  Keurig at work.  I'm going to get the McCafe K-Cups and report back!