Esteemed Contributor

Jimmy the Baker <=)

[ Edited ]

QVC is showing the food awards and Jimmy the Baker is currently on with his strawberries and cream rolls—it's funny how short he looks without his chef toque and how different he looks in a blazer rather than his chef coat! He's such a cute, endearing man. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I love his personality.  Cheerful and quick witted. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jimmy the Baker <=)

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

QVC is showing the food awards and Jimmy the Baker is currently on with his strawberries and cream rolls—it's funny how short he looks without his chef toque and how different he looks in a blazer rather than his chef coat! He's such a cute, endearing man. Smiley Very Happy

------------------

I thought all the male winners looked great in "dress up" clothes!!!  Congrats to all winners!!!  It was a nice, great paced, enjoyable show!!!

Respected Contributor

I’ve been pleased with everything I’ve ordered from Jimmy the Baker, and compared to other mail order food, the prices are reasonable.  I haven’t tried the strawberry cream rolls, but they are next on the list, as they look wonderful.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James