New Contributor

Is there going to be a Kaid standmixer tsv?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Is there going to be a Kaid standmixer tsv?

Honored Contributor

I think @melonbelly means Kitchen Aid stand mixer.  The KA stand mixer was a good deal on Q2 TSV last week.  I'm sure with the  KA 100 year celebration going on the stand mixers will definitely have some "good buys" ... if its not free shipping you can find comparable in WalMart, BB&B, Target and other stores if you don't want a specific color.

Just keep checking.  Todays TSV I have and I use my KA hand mixer for everything since I have my big stand mixer stored in my pantry.

Honored Contributor

There is usually one as we get closer to cooking and baking and the christmas season, and with the 100th coming up I would think Q has something

but deals are always around on this thing, Costco has them all the time,  Wms Sonoma always has them on their sale table ,  have seen at Marshalls, et. al.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't see that I thought she was referring to a type of mixer I didn't figure out that's what she was referring to.

why I got poofed is beyond crazy just asked a question. God

@homedecor1

New Contributor

Is there going to be a kitchen aid stand mixer Tsv?

Respected Contributor

@melonbelly check out the QVC website...there are several kitchen aid stand mixer on sale and the prices are good through the end of the month 9/30 as KitchenAid is celebrating it's Anniversary.  There is one (Artisan) for $269 which was a "this day only" on in the Kitchen with David" that has several attachments included and I believe that price is extended until the end of the month as well.  I have it on my wishlist.

K46570:  KitchenAid 5-qt 325W Tilt Head Stand Mixer with Flex Edge

KitchenAid 5-qt 325W Tilt Head Stand Mixer with Flex Edge - K46570

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

I AM SOOOOOO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT TO COME ACROSS THAT WAY!!!! 

I would never want to "poof" (as you called it) someone -- I was just pointing out I thought it was KA stand mixer.

YOU are like  my  kitchen "expert" ... so maybe I should thank you for all the good research you do for us!!!

Again, SORRY Smiley Happy  

(I'M ON my ipad today -- hands aren't working to good...sorry about the bold/big letters/etc. -- but I don't know how to correct them!!!)

Honored Contributor

Mod Cindy poofed my innocent comment for no reason.

All I said was  "I've never heard of that brand of mixer I'll have to research it"

and she said it was "unkind".

What ?

I didn't figure she meant Kitchen Aid. I'm over the hill and not hip on

abbreviations like the young. I was stupid enough to think she was really asking about some kind of new mixer on the market.

Your apology accepted.

Respected Contributor

If you don't need it ASAP, watch the specials at Sam's and Costco.  They usually have great deals for the holidays.  Another place is Kohls.  If you get a 20 or 30% off you can order online or shop in store.  You usually get Kohls cash as well.  If it's not for you it can be shipped free to another state