Occasional Contributor

Jimmy the Baker Backordered?

I have several auto delivery items from Jimmy the Baker. Recently my auto-delivery order of oatmeal nutmeg cookies was immediately listed as being on waitlist. OK, that's sort of a specialty item, so I see how that could happen. But today, my auto-delivery order of cinnamon rolls is now on back order. How can that be? It appears that I can place a new cinnamon roll order at a higher price and the item shows as in stock. It's very frustrating. Is it worth contacting customer service?

Honored Contributor

Re: Jimmy the Baker Backordered?

If the product isn't available, there's no reason to gripe to CS.  Nothing they can do.  It's possible Jimmy is having an outbreak of illness or quarantine among his employees.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Good point. I didn't think of that. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I love Jimmy’s products but, I stopped ordering because the packaging was so bad .... the box & the contents were always crushed when I received the item so, I stopped ordering 👎 

Honored Contributor

I received lemon/gingerbread cake combo before Christmas and have been very happy with them.  I didn't freeze within alloted time and they still taste great.  This is the first food order I've placed in many years. Well worth the price, unlike some of the stuff they are selling.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered their cinnamon crumb cakes.  They arrived in a timely fashion and were well packed.  And, by the way, they are scrumptious!!!!!