Super Contributor

Jill posted on her Facebook page that she will be on the Today Show with Hoda and Jenna this Wednesday.  She will be talking about kitchen countertop appliances---what they can do and don't do, how they can make you a better cook.  I enjoyed her last visit to the show and thought her presentation was well done and very informative.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jill B on Wed. Today Show

@JCath   Thanks for posting - I'm setting my DVR right now!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I'm happy for Jill!  

Trusted Contributor

Hi, schedule for all week lists Jill's Deals.  Maybe she's on every day this week?

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

If anyone would know about countertop appliances, it's a former QVC host.

Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

Hi, schedule for all week lists Jill's Deals.  Maybe she's on every day this week?

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

@skittles2   Jill's Steals and Deals is Jill Martin.  She's on the Today Show frequently.  Jill Bauer's segment is copletely different.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I thought she was quiting  QVC to spend more time with her family....what she said.  

Sounds like she is traveling to the Today show Studios and not spending much time at home....  starting a new career....let's call it what it is. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden - I'm not sure why you're being so snarky, but it doesn't seem like two 10-minute appearances on a TV show over the course of a few months would be very demanding on the family. Her daughter is away at college, her son is at school all day, and her husband has a job to go to—should she just sit at home doing nothing while anxiously waiting for a chance to fulfill her motherly/wifely duties? Yeesh.