Honored Contributor

Hey Marie Callender.....Where's the pie?

Am I the only one who can't find Marie Callender's Deep Dish Cherry Pies?  Neither my Publix nor my Kroger has them and I know my Publix hasn't had them for at least a few weeks now.  I was going to get ahead of the game and get one for Thanksgiving, but can't find one.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Hey Marie Callender.....Where's the pie?

Kroger is slipping!  I went today to get ingredients for my fruitcakes, and there is no candied fruit yet.

Frequent Contributor

If you have a Braums Store in your area, their Chef Pierre deep dish cherry pies are to die for.

Trusted Contributor

Just looked it up at Wegmans, Cherry Crunch for $7.49!

Honored Contributor

amazon fresh has marie callenders cherry crunch pies.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Sam's has the best pecan ever. Those things are good.

Honored Contributor

We just purchased the Dutch Apple pie.  I may have to go put it in the oven!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Call or email the company and ask them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

MC makes the best pies!

Sister Schubert makes the best rolls.

I feel guilty that I use these both, but they are so good that it just isn't worth my time to make them homemade.

I baked the MC Cherry Crunch Pie for my husband on Friday. He was quite happy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't have a Braum's or a Wegman's.  Is Amazon Fresh the same as Amazon?  Not familiar with that term.  

@Dusty1 I would love to be able at some time to try a fresh cherry pie, but can't get fresh cherries here.  I can't even find frozen tart cherries here, so I would have to just go with cherry pie filling I guess and what's the fun with that.  That's not from scratch.

The MC Cherry pies are a tradition at my house.  Mrs. Smith's just isn't the same thing.  I usually make another pie too, usually a pumpkin one, but mostly I'm the only one that eats it. 

The problem with E-mailing is, most times they only know what stores they sell to, not what stores they sell the particular pies at.  At least that has been my experience with other brands.