Contributor

Re: Is it true? Meredith Laurence returning to QVC?

I hope so.  I follow her on Facebook.  She's one of my favorites.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I'll believe it when I see it!  So many "rumors" get started on social media🙄

Although, I was watching in the beginning her cooking segments but lost interest.  I guess when vendors & hosts leave they start social media platforms, then, it fizzles out🤷‍♀️

I really am not enjoying Aaron McCargo doing Cooks Essentials -- I think the "skype" transmission is terrible & he really doesn't do anything but sell.  I thought it would be different yet everything about ITK shows is about selling food which doesn't interest me.

@homedecor1   I totally agree with you re: Aaron McCargo.  He is boring, loud, not easy to understand and his ability to explain is way less than it should be....when he is on, I turn off!  Would never buy any CE with him as vendoe/rep! 

Regular Contributor

I liked Chef Joe McCallister but I have not seen him in a long time.

Trusted Contributor

The new CE rep is not an asset.  Even I could demonstrate the products as he does.  Frankly, the line needs a new face for demonstrations.  

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe you should check out her website before you all doubt it. Yes. She will be selling her own line. It was supposed to be February but she answered me today. Bet it will sell out before it gets to air unless they buy a whole whole bunch like a TSV.

Author
Blue Jean Chef
Diane Pickard Vardner I’ll be back next month with products in my new Blue Jean Chef line. Thanks!!

Super Contributor

No Meredith Laurence isn't returning to QVC - at least not in the way you all likely hope. Meredith is coming out with her own line of cookware and she's going to be on QVC promoting/selling it.  How often will she be on? Depends upon how well it sells. It could be only once, or if it's a big seller she may be on more than one time. The frequency also could depend on what products are in the line. If she has more than cookware or a variety of different cookware, she could appear a number of times. Meredith is NOT coming back as an employee of QVC. 

She was already scheduled to appear on QVC to pitch her cookware, but there was apparently some glitch in the manufacturing process or getting the cookware to this country. We don't know for certain, but it's very likely that the cookware will be made in China.

Super Contributor

I enjoyed her in the past also.......would have liked to have seen her talents/suggestions more....it got to be more just another sales pitch after a while.

Kelsey17--

Meredith wasn't on to share or show off her talents or suggestions, she was on to pitch a product. If she shared a suggestion, it would be a by-product of the pitch. When she's back it again will be to pitch a product - this time hers.

Super Contributor

sharke - plugging a book likely is not part of why Meredith Laurence will make an appearance on QVC. She's already published 7 books and likely has done all the pitching necessary.

Trusted Contributor

I think I heard it was cookware that she will be selling. They had problems with the "supply chain" and it was taking longer than expected, so that's why she had to reschedule her initial show. I will just be so happy to see her, I don't care what she is selling.

Honored Contributor

I also read she will be selling cookware. It will be good to see her. I keep forgetting to go to her website for cooking tutorials.