Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

@Icegoddess

Funny thing.. I was getting dressed this morning, hence thinking about weight and all that... and it was as if a lightbulb came on over my head, I thought "It's Marie Osmond! That's it! That's why Mary Beth has a four hour show", lol.

I applaud her for the weight loss. I know how hard that is, but I don't understand why celebrities think they look better with plastic surgery.  

Instead of turning on the t.v., I headed for the kitchen to make a batch of healthy oat bars.

@house_cat, I don't follow the hosts so much.  Is there some special relationship between the two?

Trusted Contributor

On facebook Mary said she will host this coming Wednesday's ITKWD as he's still on vacation.

Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

@SharkE

I'm assuming all we will see for the next few days is diet food systems and exercise equipment.  You can be sure I won't be tuning in!

@house_cat   No,  tomorrow is an all-day clothing clearance.  They really don't have a lot of exercise equipment like they used to.   Now it's all about these wrist bands. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

colleena wrote:

On facebook Mary said she will host this coming Wednesday's ITKWD as he's still on vacation.

Oh, how nice!  I like Mary.  

I did watch a couple of the presentations this morning, since she was doing them, and it was enjoyable.  I like Mary Beth, also, but the two of them made it good.   I just mostly watched semi-live and FF'd through a lot of stuff.

Respected Contributor
@colleena

Thanks for information. I fell asleep and totally missed end of show.
Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

Oh how fabulous is this as I really love watching Mary's presentations, thank you so much for this @colleena!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess

Mary Beth and Marie are close personal friends. I'm sure they like working together.

@Kachina624

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll have to check the guide.

~ house cat ~