Valued Contributor

Who has one and do you like it? Do you use it a lot? Fav recipes? Thanks.  Thinking of getting one.

Honored Contributor

"weed?"  Smiley Surprised

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Frequent Contributor

I made soup in mine today. Really love it, great quality. All stainless inside and out. Never had any problems.

Honored Contributor

Everyone needs this pot.  Go online and look up recipes, also Sam's Club has an Instant Pot cookbook for sale.

Respected Contributor

Re: Instant Pot

[ Edited ]

I've read so many great reviews so I just purchased the instant pot along with cookbook as a surprise for my son.  He's pretty busy and likes to cook, so I hope it saves him some time and that he likes it!  I just might be getting one for myself!😉

Honored Contributor

love mine

nothing bad about it,

great for HB egg, boiling potatoes,

soup in under an hour

there's other things as well

check out the A River for frequent sales

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

"weed?"  Smiley Surprised

@Mz iMac ~ oh no you didn't....🤦🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

Re: Instant Pot

[ Edited ]

I have a Cook's Essentials pressure cooker and can't quite figure out how or why an Instant Pot would be better.  I must say my turquoise pot is a lot prettier.  I use mine at least once a week, and eat delicious leftovers between using the PC.  I've been using PCs over 50 years and have never has a bit of trouble with one. 

There are thousands of recipes online, most better than what you get in a costly cookbook.  I'm making a frittata in mine this evening. 

I believe @jackthebear is saying they have sales at Amazon. com. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have a Cook's Essentials pressure cooker and can't quite figure out how or why an Instant Pot would be better.  I must say my turquoise pot is a lot prettier.  I use mine at least once a week, and eat delicious leftovers between using the PC.  I've been using PCs over 50 years and have never has a bit of trouble with one. 

There are thousands of recipes online, most better than what you get in a costly cookbook.  I'm making a frittata in mine this evening. 

I believe @jackthebear is saying they have sales at Amazon. com. 

I am

what sold me on the IP was the stainless inner pot, all the others I looked at had a non stick finish, which I felt had a limited life. 

I can wash everything except the lid in the dishwasher.

how do you do a frittata in there?

Honored Contributor

I can only wish... Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...