Love, love Temptations - have tons of it but please can we have beading other than brown on the floral lace pieces.  Am not a fan of brown so have not bought anything for a while....🙁

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

I agree with you so much. I have some of the dark blue fl and would like it 100% more with just white beading. Not a fan of the brown.

also-- welcome.

Super Contributor

I agree.  The brown is a color out of nowhere.  The beading should be one of the two colors that are already on the piece.  I like the dark blue but I don't buy it because the brown just doesn't go with anything.

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

I agree with you so much. I have some of the dark blue fl and would like it 100% more with just white beading. Not a fan of the brown.

also-- welcome.

I agree with you ladies 100%.  I think that brown beading on the floral lace pattern ruins it.  I don't decorate with brown at all.  The brown on those TT would keep me from ordering. 

Honored Contributor

Odd man out here, but I love the brown trim/beading on much of the Floral Lace.

I like it on the blue, light blue, green, brown (of course), spice, fall, and black. On some of the other colors, it isn't my favorite look, though.

I tend to pass over FL pieces that don't have the beading done in brown, as they don't look as finished to me. 

Valued Contributor

I see some new pieces still have the brown beading. I didn't like it. Woudln'/t it be easier for them to make the pieces all one colour? Or as suggested, just do white or cream. I love the Floral Lace but bought some of the Spring colours that don't use the brown beading.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the beading at all.I think it makes the pieces hard to clean and looks like it could chip off if banged a little in storage.

Respected Contributor

Re: Temptations beading

[ Edited ]

I love the brown edging on the Floral Lace, I have some of the cobolt and spice pieces and bowls and love the brown touch.  Reminds me of the old brown-drip Pfaltzgraff dishes I had decades ago......  To each his own!

Honored Contributor

I agree.  I have a couple of the floral lace pieces in light blue.  I would have preferred a black or white trim.

~ house cat ~