Respected Contributor

Maybe in Canada or Europe they call them Insta Pots but I store mine in the box it came in and it says Instant Pot. I have had it for over two years now.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Tigriss wrote:
@SharkE Come on now! You know you love you some instant pot! We all love a good sale too!

@beccalou One day that may be offered on the Q and recipes to follow but I'm more about the medicinal qualities of it and its cousin hemp.

I was holding up for you, hun, when somebody corrected you on the spelling. I guess we're all suppose to have degrees from Harvard when we post in here. You took it wrong.

@SharkE  I'm so sorry.  I thought it was because of the frequently discussed Instant Pot.  Thanks!  I paid no mind to the spelling.  It went over my head.  I was so excited to share since so many had been discussing wanting one!

Honored Contributor

your welcome !

Trusted Contributor

Good grief! I was making a joke. I was in no way trying to knock someone for their spelling. It just made me chuckle. 

I live in Ca and I think the green stuff is legal with a prescription. I do not partake.

I thought the thing was called the Insta-Pot. 

Respected Contributor
That is what I thought @BirdieGal. I did post that I thought you were from a legal state. We have this discussion frequently when we bring up the instant pot. I think if we legalized that and the other "ladies of the evening" that Nevada has legal, we would have no national debt or state debt and we could all get a nice rise in SSN each year. I imagine people that don't want to admit it would have to do so on their taxes, so that won't happen. If we regulate it, we can monitor it and tax it versus driving it underground into the hands of criminals like gangs and human trafficking. Mexico took a huge hit when pot was legalized in several states after CA, so why not take it back from the thugs and make it a proper business that is well monitored. They do that already with that billion dollar business involving pictures and movies that are XXX. Give the control to those that choose to work in that field and give them right instead of letting the organized criminal institutions have it all.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Be sure to make This Old Gal's New York Cheesecake in the IP. It is fabulous. You can google her site for tested recipes for the Instant Pot as well as air fryer recipes.

Thank you so much for the link. I just got my 3qt pot last week. 

Respected Contributor

I was in Costco today and saw th 8qt for $75.  WOW!

Respected Contributor

Birdie girl, it's more fun than watching ink dry!!

Honored Contributor

I hope LOL