Respected Contributor

Re: In the kitchen with Dave

Perhaps  we can bring the snood back.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Frequent Contributor

I grew up in a 2 family home, Grandparents lived upstairs, so I learned to cook with watching my Grandmother, plus I was the oldest girl in the family; so I had to learn to cook at an early age, mom worked full time.

Grandma always said, tie your hair back and wear an apron.  I agree with you all, I cringe when they have their hair hanging around the food.  I guess they all want to look beautiful around the food ... lol

Trusted Contributor

@person needs to know   Welcome to the Forums.  Maybe this will help:  If you do a Search on ITKWD, it will bring up his Kitchen page, scroll down and it shows his 3 shows, choose a show and you can see what has been or will be shown all 3 of his cooking shows regardless of which channel he will be on.

https://www.qvc.com/content/kitchen-food/in-the-kitchen-with-david.html?redirectTerm=ITKWD

Honored Contributor

Your not eating the food so dont worry about it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft I hope you are just kidding. It always matters about gloves and hair tied back, NO MATTER WHAT !!!!

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee And her nails appear to be dirty. She may wash her hands but she doesn't wash under her nails , and she should still wear gloves.Heads up people. Believe me it MATTERS !!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou wrote:

@RoughDraft I hope you are just kidding. It always matters about gloves and hair tied back, NO MATTER WHAT !!!!

Not kidding.  Not even for a nanosecond.  Do you wear gloves when preparing a meal at home?  I make sure my hands are washed between handling different foods, but I'm not wearing a snood on my head.

And even if one wears their hair "tied back," hair can fall out from the front of your head.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~

I watch in In the Kitchen to listen to David, Chef Z wouldn't let David get a word in edgewise.... I want to hear Davids stories and I don't care if he has said it a million times. Sorry Chef Z ... you would have sold a lot more pans if you had just let Dave talk ...

Valued Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

Not kidding.  Not even for a nanosecond.  Do you wear gloves when preparing a meal at home?  I make sure my hands are washed between handling different foods, but I'm not wearing a snood on my head.

And even if one wears their hair "tied back," hair can fall out from the front of your head.

Well, I Do wear gloves, only because I can't stand touching anything Raw in Any meat I'm fixing....LOL

Respected Contributor

@pamcake55 wrote:

I watch in In the Kitchen to listen to David, Chef Z wouldn't let David get a word in edgewise.... I want to hear Davids stories and I don't care if he has said it a million times. Sorry Chef Z ... you would have sold a lot more pans if you had just let Dave talk ...

The guy was beyond rude.  I turned it off.