New Contributor

I love watching in the kitchen with Dave and Mary but.....as a health care worker it really bothers me when the ladies are around the food with loose long hair that is not tied back. There are times i stop watching because of it. I wish their hair would be tied back when working with food.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: In the kitchen with Dave

Yes, and they should not touch their hair either it is gross. 

Respected Contributor

But they're not working in a restaurant or a real kitchen.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@MTF53  I get what you are saying, but when I'm cooking and setting the table, the best I can usually do is to have a hair band to keep the hair out of my eyes.That is mainly for keeping my line of vision clear. I keep checking the food to make sure there are no hairs in it. I'm not sure what else I can do. I noticed the Cooks Essentials rep had clips at the side of her hair, and, I did think she had rather long hair. But then I thought, hey, it's just a presentation and they want everyone to look good. You should see me when I cook! Not a pretty sight!

Contributor

I'm not very tech savy but I wanted to express that I would like to see Allie on all of the programs with David, he and Allie have a much better on screen presence and rapor than he does with Stacy. Maybe Stacy could move to another show, like her simply cooking with Stacy but she does not have the rapor with David that makes his shows from ITKWD to Thursday Down home with David or Fry Yay so special. Stacy just does not have the connectivity with the audience that Allie and David do together. Allie and David are like when he and Mary were together, just very cohesive. 

Honored Contributor

One with "loose long hair" in the kitchen is Rachel Ray on QVC.  She keeps touching it too.  I don't watch her TV show, so don't know how it is at that time.

Honored Contributor

I'm getting to like Allie more and more and I do like her on the shows with David.  Stacey doesn't seem to add to the shows and sometimes she speaks too loudly.   I wish her own cooking show was on the main QVC channel.  I don't tune in to Q2 that much.  (Don't see why they need it.)

Sure wish I could view items "recently on air" on QVC2 during In the Kitchen with David, it's so weird, that QVC doesn't give access like the regular QVC web-site.  They lost a sale because I couldn't order on-line.  (and, it's not always convienient to pick up phone and call "right at the moment" the item is on air"   

Esteemed Contributor

@person needs to know - The online feed of Items Recently on Air for QVC2 is often broken; however, as soon as each show ends, the website is typically updated with all of the items that were presented in it, so you should be able to check out all the ITKWD items within the next half hour. I hope your item is still available—and welcome to the forums!

Honored Contributor

So silly.  Do you wear a hair net at home???  I don't.